Guidelines for submitting a complaint
- By submitting a complaint about products purchased from C&C Partners Sp. z o.o. confirms that he has read the Sales and Warranty Conditions and the GDPR Information Clause and accepts them.
- Each complaint notification receives its own unique RMA number. The RMA document constituting the basis for the complaint will be sent to the e-mail address provided during complaint registration.
- The description of the complaint should contain detailed information related to the reported problem. This will allow for faster verification of the legitimacy of the complaint, and thus, for faster implementation of the complaint.
- If the complaint is related to the return of the goods, the RMA document should be attached to the shipment and the RMA complaint number should be placed on the packaging. Shipment without RMA complaint number will be returned at the customer's expense.
- The advertised products must be carefully packed and secured for transport and then sent to the following address: C&C Partners Sp. z o.o., Wilkowicka street 18a, 64-100 Leszno.
- C&C Partners Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for damage to goods caused during transport.