I. General information
1. The website administrator is C&C Partners sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Leszno (64-100) at ul. 17 Stycznia 119, 121 entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000294431, VAT no: 6970013242 and REGON number: 410024753.
2. The Website Administrator is also the Administrator of Users' Personal Data in connection with the use of the Website.
3. In the event of any questions regarding the processing of personal data and the related rights, the User may contact the Website Administrator via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the above-mentioned address.
4. If a given User believes that his right to personal data protection has been violated, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
5. In this Policy, the following definitions are used:
a) Website - a website belonging to the Website Administrator, located at the following addresses: www.ccpartners.pl and www.b2b-ccpartners.pl;
b) User - an adult natural person using the Website who does not run a business or uses the above-mentioned Website for purposes unrelated to it, or a natural person running a sole proprietorship;
c) GDPR - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (Official Journal of the European Union No. 119, p. 1).
II. The type of personal data processed, the purpose of their processing and the legal basis
1. The Website Administrator processes the following, voluntarily provided personal data Users:
a) in the case of a service or complaint request - company name, address, tax identification number, name and surname of the contact person, mobile phone number and e-mail address;
b) when checking the status of the service request - e-mail address;
c) when requesting the rental of equipment belonging to the Website Administrator - company name, address, tax identification number, name and surname of the contact person, mobile phone number and e-mail address;
d) with the contact form in the "Website" tab - name and surname, e-mail address and mobile phone number;
e) when signing up for a selected training offered by the Website Administrator - name and surname, company name, address, landline phone number, fax number, tax identification number and e-mail address;
f) when setting up an account in the Extranet system - name, surname, company name, address, landline and mobile phone number, e-mail address.
2. Providing the data referred to in para. 1 is voluntary, but necessary for the User to use the services offered on the Website.
3. The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address). However, this information does not constitute personal data within the meaning of the GDPR and is therefore not subject to protection. The Website Administrator transfers the personal data received from the User to suppliers who process the above-mentioned data as part of the hosting service they provide.
III. User rights
1. The User has the right to object to the use of his personal data in connection with keeping statistics on the use of individual Website functionalities and facilitating its use.
2. Despite the request to delete personal data, in connection with the objection or withdrawal of consent, the Website Administrator has the right to keep personal data, such as: name, surname, e-mail address and application history to the extent necessary for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending claims (Article 17 of the GDPR).
3. The User has the right to limit data processing, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR. Until it is considered, the Website Administrator shall suspend the User's use of the services the use of which involves the processing of the above-mentioned data. 4. The User has the right to: a) access to data, obtaining information, e.g. about the purposes of their processing, the planned period of their processing and the right to submit a complaint to the authority, as well as to obtain a copy b) these data; c) rectify and supplement the personal data provided by them (if they are incomplete or incorrect); d) transfer data, pursuant to art. 20 GDPR. 5. The above-mentioned requests are carried out by the Website Administrator no later than within one month after receiving it.
IV. Cookies policy
2. The cookie administrator is C&C Partners sp. Z o.o. with headquarters in Leszno (64-100) at ul. 17 Jan 119, 121.
3. Cookie files (so-called cookies) are files sent to the computer or other device of the Website User while browsing the Website. Cookies remember the preferences of a given User, which allows improving the quality of services provided, improving search results and the accuracy of the information displayed, and tracking the preferences of these entities. Cookies are used to identify the Website User and to correctly assign him / her historical data collected during his previous visits to the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
4. When the Website User uses the Website, his data is automatically collected, such as: These data can be collected by cookies, the Google Analytics system and the Web Beacon system and can be saved in the server logs.
a) IP address;
b) domain name;
c) browser type;
d) type of operating system.
5. If the Website User does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. The Website Administrator reserves that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining the Website User's preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of a given website.
6. The data provided by the Website User or collected automatically are used by the Service Provider for the purpose of: a) proper functioning, configuration, security and reliability of the Website; b) monitoring session status; c) adjusting the displayed information to the user's preferences, or analysis, statistics, research and audit of the Website views.
7. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Website User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the Website User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
8. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the Website User's end device by default. This user can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
10. Cookies are placed on the Website User's end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
12. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the User uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the Website User's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
13. In terms of information on the Website User's preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User may view and edit information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
15. The rules set out in the Cookies Policy are governed by Polish law.
V. Server logs
1. Information about some behaviors of the Website Users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
a) the time of receipt of the inquiry;
b) time of sending the response;
c) name of the Client's station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol;
d) information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction;
e) URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via a link; a) information about the Website User's browser; b) information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
VI. Provision of data
1. The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.