1. General provisions
1. The "Remote Support" service, hereinafter referred to as "Assistance", is offered by employees of the Implementation and Service Department of C&C Partners Sp. z o. o. hereinafter referred to as "Support" or "Technicians".
2. Ordering the performance of the service means that the Customer accepts all of these regulations and the price list available on the website www.ccpartners.pl
3. Using the remote connection software, the technician performing the service gets access to the keyboard and screen cursor of the client's computer.
4. Support provides a preview of all activities performed by the technician providing help on the Customer's screen.
2. Conditions for providing assistance
1. A prerequisite for the implementation of the assistance service is the active access of the Customer's computer to the Internet. In some cases, gaining access to the Internet (e.g. connection via a cellular network) may involve additional fees for the Customer.
2. The condition for the service is that the Customer installs a program enabling remote connection on the computer on which the intervention will be carried out, which the Customer will personally download and launch from the website www.ccpartners.pl. If the program cannot be downloaded, it may be delivered in a different form.
3. Access to the devices to be covered by the service is also required.
4. The technician providing the service does not take any actions other than those directly related to providing assistance in the scope described in the application. The customer declares that he is entitled to dispose of the computer and computer resources on which the assistance service will be performed. The customer declares that he has a backup that will allow to restore the state before granting the assistance, if necessary.
5. The Customer undertakes to be present at the computer on which the assistance service will be performed during its duration and will observe the Technician's activities and cooperate with him during the service.
6.Support undertakes to exercise due diligence in the performance of assistance by its Technician and to maintain confidentiality in the event of providing confidential information by the Customer.
7.Support should be arranged at least two days in advance.
3. Scope of services
The service includes assistance in the field of configuration and technical support in diagnosing faults in systems and equipment provided by C&C.
4. Procedure for the provision of the service
1. The assistance service is performed in most cases as follows:
a) Gathering the necessary information about the problem.
b) Defining the cause and making a diagnosis.
c) Choosing a solution and carrying it out remotely using specialized software provided by Support.
2. The provision of the service is considered to be the solution of the Customer's problem, subject to point 5 Failure to solve the problem due to a technical fault (device defect) or other reasons beyond the control of the Support cannot be claimed by the Customer.
3) In the event that the repair cannot be performed remotely, an alternative method of intervention is proposed.
5. Disclaimer Responsibility
1. Support is not responsible for interruptions in access to the Internet resulting from failures or malfunctions of IT systems beyond its control, as well as in the circumstances of IT system maintenance works carried out by it.
2. Support is not responsible for the consequences of the Customer's actions or omissions contrary to the instructions obtained through consultation with the technician.
3. Support is not responsible for the quality of the Internet connection with the Customer's computer.
4. The responsibility of the Support for the provision of assistance is limited only to the amount of the previously agreed remuneration for the service and does not include other property damage that may occur on the part of the Customer.
5. Support is not responsible for any loss of data, programs or program settings caused by service work. The customer is obliged to make a backup of the data important to him.
6. Support is not responsible for any damage caused by "malicious" software installed on the Customer's computer. The operation of these types of programs may delete important files, on which Support has no influence.
6. Service Availability
1. The date and time of the start of assistance is subject to prior arrangements with Support.
2. The service is provided from Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 16.00.
3. In the case that assistance is required beyond the scope specified in point 2, the service is priced individually.
7. Payments and billing
1. Support issues a VAT invoice for the service and sends it to the address provided by the customer.
2. The customer pays the fee for the assistance service after its completion, based on the received VAT invoice.
3. In the case of failure to pay the due fee for the assistance service within the deadline specified in point 1, Support has the right to charge interest for the delay.
4. The price list for help is available at www.ccpartners.pl
8. Final statements
1. Any disputes related to the operation of the assistance service will be settled by the competent common courts competent for the seat of C&C Partners Sp. z o.o.
2. Support reserves the right to change these regulations. The current regulations are available at www.ccpartners.pl.
3. In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended) and Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83, as amended).