Who are we?
We are a part of TKH Group - an international holding with headquarters in the Netherlands, present in 24 countries including Canada, Brasil, European countries, and China. We put innovations in the first place. We create cutting edge security, telecommunication, and communication solutions that already found application in:
- International Court of Justice in Haga
- African Pavillion in Wroclaw
- Tunnel under the Martwa Wisla
- Wroclaw University of Technology
- Galeria Polnocna (North Shopping Mall) in Warsaw
- Polish and other European Airports including Wroclaw, Poznan, Modlin, Dusseldorf, Krakow, Gdansk
- creating a vast part of the FTTH network in Poland
We are a team and look for people who could contribute to its development - people for which the realization of the required minimum is just a beginning, and who are not afraid of sharing their ideas with others. We are not a corporation that dictates ready solutions. Instead, we count on Your creativity. You can have a chance for self-development through workshops and working on projects where we appreciate good ideas.
- Send your CV
Get familiar with current job offers on our webiste and apply for the chosen position.
- Selection of received applications by the HR department
Your application undergoes initial verification by our recruitment team. We assess your application in terms of requirements set in the job offer.
- Telephone contact with selected applicants
Applicants with a profile that suits the current needs of our company will be invited to an interview. Member of our HR department will contact you to schedule an interview and familiarize you with all details.
- Interview in C&C Partners headquarters
Usually, the recruitment process has two stages. The first meeting is led by a member of the HR department and chef of the department you apply to.
The second stage involves, depending on the position you apply to, is with either CEO or the Director of the department. During the interview, you will be asked about your previous work experience, technical aspects. According to the position you apply for, we can ask you to complete the given task (e. g.: creating a presentation or completing a task in Excel) or to attend an additional interview.
- Communication of decisions with candidates
After the end of the recruitment process, a selected candidate receives a job offer. Despite the result, after an interview, every candidate receives feedback on his/her application.
- Getting started
Since the first day, the new employee undergoes the adaptation process, ensuring an effective introduction into new duties. Additionally, the supervisor assigns the new employee a tutor, who will give advice and answer all questions.
From internship, through recruitment to start of work.
During the internships, for people wanting to gain valuable experience we run programs in various areas:
- we cooperate with schools
- we assign you a dedicated tutor to provide real help
- we engage you with the current projects to make education pro-active and valuable
- we run internships within dual-studies
For more information about the internship program click here!
- annual bonus system
- holiday vouchers
- private medical care
- education funding
- Company Social Benefits Fund
- teambuilding meetings
- fresh fruits
- parking space