Keystone module for AWG22 for structured cabling
Dedicated module RJ45 cat. 6A BC6AFSTLBW is characterized by:
- Tool-free cable termination,
- Simple, 2-piece design,
- 360 ° shielding: direct contact with the cable provided by the adjustable collar,
- Universal Keystone type construction,
- Compliance with ISO11801 Amd 2.0,
- Optimized electronics to improve crosstalk performance at high frequencies
- Translucent core organizing base to allow easier visual inspection of the cabling along with the printed conductor connection diagram for easier and more reliable termination.
- Metal ground contact on the patch panel.
Up to 90 W of power from the new lan cable from MMC
The F6004SHC5 cable has AWG22 thick strands that allow it to handle 4PPoE and 90W while overcoming energy loss. In addition, the cable is designed with low background concentrations in mind, such as skin / foam / skin insulation, which reduces the insulation of the core while improving heat dissipation.
Category 6A LAN cable and more
After testing at 600MHz, this new cable goes beyond the standard requirements of IEC61156-5 Cat6A. Its low resistance enables transmission of up to 125m - well above maximum standards - making it an ideal solution for cameras and all remote locations.
In accordance with the requirements for public institutions, the CPR class of this cable is Cca (s1, d1, a1).
Attenuation tests carried out on the F6004SHC5 cable
The F6004SHC5 cable uses Type D separation class which improves shielding efficiency and EMC, providing both general and individual pair shielding. For facilities sensitive to electromagnetic interference, such as hospitals, the D segregation class enables a simplified installation that reduces the separation between high-current and low-current cables.
Where will the F6004SHC5 LAN cable find its applications?
This high-speed cable is the ideal solution for a variety of PoE applications in buildings:
- CCTV cameras
- Wi-Fi network
- building security system
- smart lighting fixtures