Polish university with a Lecture Room Reservation System
The iProtect access control system has been implemented for the needs of the Medical Simulation Center of the Pomeranian Medical University. The university needed a solution that would help to organize and improve the method of managing classrooms.
Therefore, we have implemented the functionalities of the iProtect platform along with an additional, specially created for the needs of PUM, iSRS module (Room Reservation System).
iSRS at the Medical Simulation Center enables:
- making room reservations in the form of a calendar,
- automatic granting access to selected rooms,
- integration of a proximity card,
- displaying information about reservations on the investor's website, tablets installed at the entrances to rooms, or TV sets located, for example, in staircases.
- In addition, the system can be integrated with ActiveDirectory LDAP, which means one database of persons and contactless card numbers for all systems and saves time and money.
- adding room reservations,
- remote granting access to rooms,
- integration of access cards,
- integration with tablets, monitors,
- reporting room occupancy,
- keeping a student attendance register.
- The module is constantly flexibly adapted to the needs of the Pomeranian Medical University.